Here is a new BMW M4 that we treated with our Ceramic Pro Gold Package. Ceramic Pro New York is the Gold Standard in Ceramic Pro Installations in New York and the Tri-State area.
Here is the process:
- Thorough pressure rinse to remove surface dirt & grime
- Application of our acid-free car paint, wheels & glass decontamination cleaner that effectively dissolves the hidden iron and fallout that lies within a surface.
- Second pressure rinse followed by complete clay bar treatment
- Wheel were decontaminated and then pressure rinsed and clay barred like the body of the vehicle to remove all contamination.
- Vehicle is inspected to identify paint correction requirements (if applicable).
- Single-stage polishing process to remove imperfections, swirl marks, and/or scratches prior to paint protection stage.
- Final inspection of paintwork and wheels with final wipe down with surface preparation spray.
- Application of 4 coats of Ceramic Pro 9H Nanotech Ceramic Paint Coating to complete vehicle, including wheels.
Long Island Detailers is the preferred Ceramic Pro Distributor & Authorized Application Center for New York and the Tri-State Area. Long Island Detailers can be contacted anytime at 631.940.7749 or drop us a line here.
Paint must be fully corrected before applying a protective coating (nano or ceramic) due to the fact that once the coating is on your car it becomes a new surface on top of your clearcoat. Anything left on the paint will be locked in and require a complete polishing process to correct.
To get an accurate quote for your Ceramic Pro New York Ceramic Coating & Paint Correction, stop by our Long Island location located at: 258 Broad Hollow Road. Farmingdale, NY 11729