Ceramic Pro New York, The New York Tri-State Ceramic Pro Distributor and Certified Application Center will be offering basic and advanced training courses for the proper surfaces preparation and application of the Ceramic Pro Line of Products.
Ceramic Pro New York’s hands-on auto detailing & Coating training program:
- Complete instruction on all aspects of detailing & Ceramic Pro Nano-Ceramic Coating Applications, including prep, paint correction, interior and exterior protection.
- Small, individualized classes with plenty of one-on-one time with the instructor.
- Classes held in Ceramic Pro New York’s dedicated, state-of-the-art training facility.
- Experienced instructors who are respected professionals in the industry and highly skilled in nano-ceramic coating applications.
- Designed for fixed location detail shops and mobile auto detailers
- Training is hands-on and instruction is done on actual vehicles
- In-depth instruction on detailing chemicals and their proper use
- Hands-on practice using professional detailing equipment
- Information on car care industry trends, EPA regulations, etc.
- Tips, tricks and secrets of Ceramic Pro Coating Applications.
- Proven, detail and coating procedures for working efficiently and effectively.
- Basics of effective pricing, packaging and promotion of Ceramic Pro Packages.
- Social media marketing and website design Available.
- Complementary catered lunches during training
- Certificate of completion
- Unlimited technical support via phone / email after training.
- Equipment and Coating Products Can Be Purchased Though Ceramic Pro New York.
Here’s what is covered in the 3-day Hands-On Auto Detailing Course:
Vehicle Washing Techniques:
- Prep wash
- Proper clay bar techniques
Hands-on Training With Professional Detailing Equipment:
- Orbital polishers, pads, and polishing products.
- Proper use of the Rupes orbital polisher
- Complete training on orbital polishing procedures
- Oxidation and scratch removal
- Interior cleaning
- Maintenance and care of equipment and pads
Ceramic Pro Product Application:
- Understanding paint technology.
- Paint prep required for nano-ceramic coating application.
- Proper application techniques & environment for paint application.
- Rubber and plastic trim protection and restoration
- Wheel cleaning and coating process
- Glass preparation and protection.
- Discussion of proper cleaning and protection for convertible tops
Long Island Detailers is the preferred Ceramic Pro Distributor & Authorized Application Center for New York and the Tri-State Area. Long Island Detailers can be contacted anytime at 631.940.7749 or drop us a line here.
Paint must be fully corrected before applying a protective coating (nano or ceramic) due to the fact that once the coating is on your car it becomes a new surface on top of your clearcoat. Anything left on the paint will be locked in and require a complete polishing process to correct.
To get an accurate quote for your Ceramic Pro New York Ceramic Coating & Paint Correction, stop by our Long Island location located at: 258 Broad Hollow Road. Farmingdale, NY 11729