Long Island, NY Ceramic Pro New York has taken the Ceramic Pro Nano-Ceramic Coating Application to a pair of Lamborghini Gallardo’s. These gorgeous machines are now protected by the most exclusive paint protection treatment on the planet Ceramic Pro! www.lidetailers.com
- Thorough pressure rinse to remove surface dirt & grime
- Application of our acid-free car paint, wheels & glass decontamination cleaner that effectively dissolves the hidden iron and fallout that lies within a surface.
- Second pressure rinse followed by complete clay bar treatment
- Wheel were decontaminated and then pressure rinsed and claye barred like the body of the vehicle to remove all contamination.
- Vehicle is inspected to identify paint correction requirements (if applicable).
- Single-stage polishing process to remove imperfections, swirl marks, and/or scratches prior to paint protection stage.
- Final inspection of paintwork and wheels with final wipe down with surface preparation spray.
- Application of 4 coats of Ceramic Pro 9H Glass Protection to complete vehicle, including wheels, and cured with IR warming lamps.
- Interior was thoroughly vacuumed and all leather is protected with liquid glass protection to prevent deterioration and staining.
Ceramic Pro 9H is a Permanent Nano-Ceramic Protective Paint Coating.
Ceramic Pro 9H is a Permanent Nano-Ceramic Paint Coating that features a High Gloss finish, unmatched Super Hydrophobic Effect, Scratch Resistance, Chemical Resistance, UV Resistance, Thermal Resistance and Anti-Graffiti.
Both the Super Hydrophobic and Anti-Graffiti effect combined mean the surface coated with 9H will stay cleaner for longer as dirt and grime will not stick to the surface and the super hydrophobic effect of the coating will cause water to bead up and roll of the surface with any dirt and grime, the hard ceramic film also offers superior protection from damaging contamination and harsh chemicals.
9H forms a permanent bond to the paint work and will not wash away or break down, 9H can only be removed by abrasion making it a highly durable protective coating to protect your paint work for damaging contaminants.
The unique formulation of 9H has enabled it to be multi-layered which means the thickness of the coating can be increased with additional layers allowing a thicker / harder film that will increase its scratch resistance.
Ceramic Pro 9H
-Scratch Resistance (Above 9H)
-Super Hydrophobic Effect
-Super hydrophobic Effect
-Weather & UV Resistance
-UV & Temperature resistant
-Thermal Resistance (up to 750°C)
Long Island Detailers is the preferred Ceramic Pro Distributor & Authorized Application Center for New York and the Tri-State Area. Long Island Detailers can be contacted anytime at 631.940.7749 or drop us a line here.
Paint must be fully corrected before applying a protective coating (nano or ceramic) due to the fact that once the coating is on your car it becomes a new surface on top of your clearcoat. Anything left on the paint will be locked in and require a complete polishing process to correct.
To get an accurate quote for your Ceramic Pro New York Ceramic Coating & Paint Correction, stop by our Long Island location located at: 258 Broad Hollow Road. Farmingdale, NY 11729