LI Detailers – DLUX Long Life Trim Coating was engineered specifically for coating plastics as well as rubber and metal. It can be used on any wheel finish including clear coated, chrome, aluminum, and plastic however I personally recommend CQuartz for use on paint and clear coats. This coating is the pinnacle of Exterior Plastic protection and darkens the trim as well without leaving any slick greasy feel that washes off. I have personally tested this product on plastic and rubber outside 24/7 in Florida weather since early 2012 and its still going strong.
- Made from quality high grade organic silane. DLUX is a Silane-based glass coating, DLUX contains more than 50% pure silica!
- Restores faded trim
- Withstands temperatures of more than 800 degrees making it the perfect coating for your engine bay and exhaust tips
- Lays down a protective film which forms an extremely durable glass coating on top of any substrate it is applied to.
- We have incorporated a totally different nano composition to bond hard to plastic surface and achieve a thick uniformed layer.
- Dlux offers a semi-permanent chemical bonding to surface pores
- Very easy to apply with great UV protection, on all exterior substrates.
- Can be used on textured or smooth plastic
- DLUX also offers semi-permanent protection of aluminum wheels & Plastic finished wheels.
- On wheels, DLUX will repel dirt and dust with ease & aid in the removal of brake dust.
- DLUX will leave a glossy finish and is entirely hydrophobic.
- Durability: 12+ Months on most trim surfaces