LI Detailers is the Gold Standard in CQuartz Finest Installations on Long Island & the New York Tri-State area http://lidetailers.com/cquartz-finest.html. Here is CQuartz UK specs:
CQuartz UK, the incredible 70% SiO2 with 99.9% purity formula is based on the same technology as the original Cquartz with some interesting tweaks. Other ceramic coatings have far less SiO2 (Quartz) in the product however CQUK has 70% SiO2 with 99.9% purity. This is the first ever coating which has this concentration! The pure quality ensures the most transparent glass coat film over the surface, which guarantees long lasting coating with extreme strength and water-repellency. Once the liquid meets the open air it cures and forms a ceramic quartz hard coating on the surface with extreme hydrophobicity and gloss beyond even that of CQuartz.
SiO2 is one of the hardest material in the world. It creates a very clear but still long lasting hard coating on automotive surfaces. Please go to the videos tab on this page and take a look at the videos taken by some of our associates.
- Ease of Application Video
- CQuartz UK Clarity and Purity proof Video
- Scratch Test and Gloss Proof Video
- Protection and gloss comparable or better than our competitors “professional coatings”.
- CQUK has 70% SiO2 with 99.9% purity!!!
- Extremely deep, rich Gloss
- Easy maintenance with “self-cleaning” properties (Stays cleaner than waxes, sealants and other coatings)
- Resistance to Wash Induced Marring
- Average thickness of Cquartz UK layer is between 1 µm ~2 µm per layer
- Minor swirl filling abilities
- Repels water, oils, dirt, and contaminants
- Protection from UV rays
- Resists stains, bird droppings, water spots, and traffic film
- Resists extremely high temperatures.
- Coat engine components, etc. that correspond to the materials shown.
- Ultra hard CQuartz UK contains ceramic nano particles found within glass, the result is a highly reflective, transparent layer.
- Can also be layered:
Surfaces you can protect with CQuartz:
- Recommended working temperatures: 40F to 90F
- Durability: Approximately 2 years or more
- Water contact angle: 110°
- Light swirl filling properties
- Thick layer: 1~2 Microns