Long Island Detailers – This brand new Range Rover Sport arrived right from the dealer to get protected with Ceramic Pro Nano-Ceramic Coating. Below i will outline the process we utilized to protect this monster and excited for the next Range to visit the shop!!!
Ceramic Pro Light is a Nano-Ceramic Protective Paint Coating with durability of up to 24 months.
Ceramic Pro Light is a protective coating with a durability of up to 24 months that features a High Gloss finish, superior Super Hydrophobic Effect, Chemical Resistance, UV Resistance, Thermal Resistance and Anti-Graffiti.
Both the Super Hydrophobic and Anti-Graffiti effect combined mean the surface coated with Light will stay cleaner for longer as dirt and grime will not stick to the surface and the super hydrophobic effect of the coating will cause water to bead up and roll of the surface with any dirt and grime.
The unique formulation of Light enables it to be layered up to 2 times for even more gloss and protection, for best results Ceramic Pro Light can be applied over Ceramic Pro 9H to increase gloss and super hydrophobic effect.
Ceramic Pro Light
-Durability up to 24 months
-Super Hydrophobic Effect
-Weather & UV Resistance
-High Gloss Finish
-Advanced Chemical Resistance
-Oxidation & Corrosion Resistant
Ceramic Pro Bronze Package
- Hand wash exterior of vehicle, dry with high pressure compressed air
- Clean the wheel faces, wheel barrels, tires, and fender wells (Wheels Off)
- Dress tires with Black Pearl Tire Armour
- Use clay bar on paint, glass, and wheels to removed bonded contaminants
- Machine polish exterior paint to remove wash induced swirls, light scratches, and scuffs.
- 2 layers of Ceramic Pro Light applied to exterior paint, wheel faces, exterior metal trim, and front windshield
- Door jams cleaned and sealed with Car Pro Reload synthetic sealant
- Remove wheels from vehicle, clean painted brake calipers and rotor hubs, apply Ceramic Pro Light to wheel barrels, painted brake calipers, and rotor hubs (lug nuts torqued to factory spec when wheels are installed)
- Apply Ceramic Pro Glass to the windshield & side glass
- Apply Ceramic Pro Plastic coating to all plastic trim
Long Island Detailers is the preferred Ceramic Pro Distributor & Authorized Application Center for New York and the Tri-State Area. Long Island Detailers can be contacted anytime at 631.940.7749 or drop us a line here.
Paint must be fully corrected before applying a protective coating (nano or ceramic) due to the fact that once the coating is on your car it becomes a new surface on top of your clearcoat. Anything left on the paint will be locked in and require a complete polishing process to correct.
To get an accurate quote for your Ceramic Pro New York Ceramic Coating & Paint Correction, stop by our Long Island location located at: 258 Broad Hollow Road. Farmingdale, NY 11729